owl

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sooo, I have been gone awhile .. I dont know why, really.. other then the laziness of not wanting to take the time out to blog. FaceBook makes it really easy for me to do that. Shocking, as I used to think I had so much to say I could type out a full blog 3 or 4 times a day easily.

Well, I don't know what happened since the last time I wrote or what I even wrote about .. not that it matters I guess .. like I said, it has been awhile. I however, felt the need to start blogging again ... prolly just a release from frustration, angst I have had buiding up or maybe I do actually have something to say ... Who knows.

Nothing is much different , alot of my close friends know what goes on day to day. I am still the same stubborn individual I always was ... yet, I would like to think I have changed a little. I have however fallen short of a few of the expectations I had for myself, but see, that is where my stubborness runs smack dab into the change and puts up resistance. SIGH... and I must admit I lack the discipline to tell the stubborness where to go.

So in short, looking back from where I am, it seems that not alot has changed, when actually the whole world has.

5 comments: