owl

Monday, January 22, 2007

TONIGHT'S EPISODE OF WIFE SWAP ...

OH as I am teary eyed ... DANIELLE HOW I MISS YOU !!!!!!
I cannot believe how much the kids have grown ! Little baby Mandy and Stevie !
To those who don't know, Dani was a good friend of mine while our husbands were at Ft. Monmouth together in New Jersey. Steven was a cadet for West Point till for personal reasons; which I will not tell of; was transferred to the West Point Prep School where my husband Adam worked at the time with the Army. They; being originally from NY, around NewBurgh/West Point stayed in the area while we moved on. Living next door to these guys in our military complex was a blast, I'd be up in the middle of the night and she'd come knock on my window and scare the crud out of me and we'd stay up and giggle till morning. It was so fun. She got pregnant with Mandy that year and worked out constantly, needless to say she went into labor early with Mandy, but she was ok. We spent alot of time hanging out and doing things together,unfortunatly we left shortly after baby Stevie was born, but my kids and I were fortunate to spend time with them in NY in Sept. 2001 (yes that is what I said) in thier new house at the time. Dani who was a one time dancer; was working for DKNY then and being as pretty as she always has been; had no trouble finding work. Steven was working in Lower Manhattan with an insurance firm last I knew of (2002), but I knew they'd been having trouble for some time...they'd fight on and off for near 6 plus years now and over the last two of those years I haven't heard much from Dani or Steven. What people didn't see on the TV is that there is more to the story, but they are good people. I really wish that they'd get into contact with me or I will have to go drive up 9W in NY to go see them ! (Uh-oh) lol. I miss you Dani, Steven, Mandy and Stevie !

PLEASE ... IF ANYONE IS READING THIS PLEASE TELL DANI AND STEVEN KOOPMAN OF WASHINGTONVILLE, NY 10992 that an old friend; named Tammie is looking for them and they need to contact me !!!!! Laura Koopman, (Steven's sister) Liz or Amy (Dani's Mom and sister) if you know them, please tell them to tell let them know for me !

I miss you all SO very much and I was so glad to see that you are all doing okay ! I really do hope to hear from you soon ! God Bless !

TAMMIE

No comments:

Post a Comment