owl

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring has Sprung !



  It has once again been a long while since I last blogged. I am a bad blogger. I mean to sit and write, yet with the ease of Facebook and the drive by posting, random spurts of nonsense and quick quips of opinion it can seem easier for the moment than to sit and think out a whole post. Winter months have always been hardest on me and I never feel much like writing. Spring comes and gives way for me to take the shackles off of hibernation. 

  Faith has been a great and marvelous thing I have been learning the past few months and I've had a while to sit back, think and pray about the things in my life, as well as what the Lord's will may intend. Spring is a wonderful time to showcase the blossoming we might have been going through, that the winter has brought about. I certainly hope to be doing so in the upcoming months into summer and share with you all lessons I have experienced. I have felt a deep sense to write more often and share again, not just for myself but for the glory of the Lord. For in all things he has a plan.

  The snow is melting, the buds on the trees starting to grow. In the dirt you can see the sprouts starting to form. The sound of children waif through the air and the vigor to get outdoors is once again more pronounced. Spring is an awakening of so many things and the Lord has promised us that we would again, see joys in the spring.

"For behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone. The flowers appear on the earth, the time of singing has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land."
~ Song of Solomon 2:11-12 ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment