owl

Friday, June 7, 2013

Written word.

There is a lot that can be said for written word. How easily time transcends through them, how we can feel transported by reading someone's thoughts, and be a part of any story, all done just by written words.

I have been an awful blogger, I find it so much easier to post and run instead of trying to word out my thoughts as I used to do. Let it be said however it would benefit me greatly if I actually made myself sit and carry on with more than a status here or there.

I find many times that I feel overwhelmed with the slurry of thoughts that converge on my mind to share, I have so much to say and yet don't want to say it in any manner that wouldn't benefit anyone. I know looking back now that some of the things that have happened to me in my life, have happened to me for a reason. I wish to share them and believe I have a story. 

From being severely bullied, marrying young and then finding Christ I believe many people can relate to the life that I have experienced. It has been said that ... 

and this saying is something I believe with all my heart. Let my experiences be something others can learn from and listen to, instead of feeling for themselves. Let the things that have happened to me, show others there is a light at the end of the tunnel and even though maybe it is bleak, maybe you have to claw to get yourself out of that tunnel, that in fact, it is worth every last breath to fight.

I don't know when and not sure how but I have it placed on my heart to share through writing words, my experiences so others can see just what words can do to others by either hurting them or helping them.

Please pray for me in these new endeavors. I feel strongly that this is the direction The Lord is leading me. Thank You.

Tammie

1 comment: