owl

Monday, January 25, 2010

NO LONGER ALONE


Hi guys. Wow, it has been a crazy weekend. Since most of you know the news now, I can just spurt out that the hormones did not wait a single second to kick in ! Wow, like I said, CRAZY. One minute I find myself crying, then laughing, then I get all ticked off.... well, that is LIFE in the making, I guess. :O) Not that I am complaining.

So, we had planned to go Friday to Kalahari for the weekend, but decided to hold off on that and wait a few more weeks. We went and picked up my new vacuum though and ate dinner out. Adam got the computer tax thingy so we could do our taxes online and recieving that will be such a blessing, even tough most of it already has a home elsewhere.

Last Friday, I had posted a blog and wanted to say that I sure appreciate the response I got from it. WOW :O) I certainly did not expect that at all ! Just when times come that I feel alone in alot of the decisons I have chose to make, the Lord shows me I am not alone !! I recieved so much wonderful mail in my inbox and messages, a few asked my advice and sure I even had a few put me down. I was so overwhelmed. But God is a good God and just the knowing that I wasn't so alone anymore has made me feel so much better and encouraged ! Wyatt may have never walked the earth, but my dream is that one day he will touch the hearts of many.

In regard to the comments though, it is getting alot easier for me to take the bad with the good. I used to be horrible at it and let it bother me for days. Guess it is just something I had to learn. I still do not understand though why people want to put down others for liking or having a big family, but then again I guess that I never will. Even if it is maybe just a few, I like it and I know others do too ! :O)

Sooo, with all that being said... you old blog friends know me, I hardly ever run out of things to say ... and I am plannig a really good blog for later in the week. Just like me though to ruffle feathers, but since I think I have found a common ground with MANY like minded friends here, it isn't so bad. :o) I know that (atleast with a few things) I am not the only one who thinks them and the world is becoming fuller of us each day. When I started on this blog though, it was laid on my heart to do so. Now the words may not always flow as I would like them too... but we'll just blame that on the hormones ;OP lol. As for everything else - I hope the Lord will give me a hand. He has already you see, as I love not feeling alone. I love not feeling like I am the only one who has the thoughts that I have, who homeschools my children, belives in modesty and that the man should be the headship of the home and is against feminism. I am PROUD of the fact that I have stayed home with my children, seen everything they do, am a part of thier lives and never miss a thing. I am glad I am not paying someone else to do my job so I can have another job or that my kids spend all day at a public school any longer. I am glad the Lord has provided our needs and that we don't feel that need for money to fill that void.

I do get comments about what a waste of life or why would you want to stay home kinda stuff, why dont you get a job - you are poor .. you could do better, blahblahblah..... but to me .. why ? ... I mean, why ever would I want a career outside the home ? For money ??? Who cares about money ? WHY care about money ? It can't buy me the love my kids give and while it may give me a 'so called' better life .. is that at all REALLLY necessary ?? Not to me. I ALREADY got the best job in the whole world !

So as usual,my blog took on a lilttle life of it's own again .. all I meant to say was thank you to all of you that made me feel so loved. :O) I now know I am not alone !!

So, the rest of the week here isn't going to be that thrilling. Prolly nothing to write about anyway. Schooling cleaning - the norm. We are starting to get down to the basics of things and trying to omit alot of things in our life. Like, I find alot of times we watch too much TV - even when there is clearly never anything on that I would ever consider watching anyway, Hec, alot of the commercials anymore aren't even worth my time, I am the only ones who see all the smut in them ?? anyway.. we are considering dumping the Dish - permanetly. Sigh.. this will be a hard one for me .. but I think in the long run I can do it.

Another thing we are going to be working on here is (gulp) cooking. AND I know some of you older blog friends are laughing at me about that one, but since we all know I am no Laura Ingalls... or Betty Crocker, I wouldn't be suprised if you hear a story of two involving the words burn, burnt, scorched and RUN !... the house is on fire... lol. Cooking and I ... well, lets just say we have not been good friends. I have little patience with food, nor do I need it to be "pretty" to eat it. HA ..so yea.. this is going to be fun. Too bad I dont have a video camera !

The next thing is getting healthier. I actually have not had ONE SODA all day ! OMW ! Old blog friends, that is a hard one to believe, HUH ?! LOL. I luvs me some soda ! (Like my coffee or something since I don't drink Coffee.) But I do not drink soda when I am preg. So I have had some OJ and Cranberry juice today.... 100% of course and only good healthy things to eat. Maybe I will be lucky to just keep at an even weight this time (since the Wii called me O-BEAST) HAHA ... instead of gaining alot. Tommorrow if it isn't raining again, I might start walking too ! I know I sure can't wait for spring to come for that .. I luv being outside ! Even last night I was feeling pretty down, like in finding out I was Preg again I was replacing Wyatt or something. I cried alot and felt sorry for myself. So eating and being healthier are good for that too, because I am already scared that it will happen again.

But either way, all of this is just doing what I am calling.. "Bringing the Heart Back Home" ..like my blog title. :o) I was never very domestic at all, never thought I wanted kids - until after I had my first, even then I thought two would be it. Now as life has changed and I have changed, it has come time to follow the true meaning of home - all the way back to wear it started. I may not be good at it, it may take me some time and I may grown and mumble alot too.. but I am hoping to learn alot of what other mothers like me already know and what I would like for my girls to know. All this wordly stuff, college and shopping, jobs and TV shows will not make me a better mother and will not make my daughters better daughters or mothers to thier children ..
.....It all has a purpose ! :O)

So with that I think I will close for now. I wish so many of you didn't live so far away.. I feel like this any more is the best place to be. Thank you all so much again for taking the time to read my blog. (aka - wonkybonker jibber jabber)

Many blessings to you, through his love, TAMMIE

2 comments:

  1. I so adore "big" families! I agree, nothing is as good as "this". And if you don't know what "this" is you just don't get it. ;) You will be so blessed for giving in to the Lord, my new friend. I look forward to reading more and more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you so much. :O)I agree.

    ReplyDelete